Saturday 23 October 2010

Thank you


Thank you for emailing us and letting us know how the puppies are getting on. It's been so so nice reading about them and looking at photographs. We miss them as much as you love them! I have asked the other mum's and dad's if they would send me a picture so I can post on here. I will always ask if I can upload one and you have all said yes. Thank you for that. If ever I get a little down I have thought I'd write and tell you all that we are having a product recall. That way I'd have all nine again! However, that's not fair or honest. Thank you again for permission to publish the photographs and please keep them coming. Please think about posting your dog's photograph on this link. Even though the Kennel Club make me cross this is great for the kids.
http://www.discoverdogs.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment