Wednesday 16 November 2011

Winding down.......

With much sadness the blog will be winding down very shortly. Rosa leaves us on the 17th November. I will post photographs of the puppies as they come in by email. So please do come back and see how the puppies are doing. If you have one of Cali’s puppies please remember to send me some photographs, I will post them on the blog and also on facebook. We don’t expect another litter until next year, providing Alba gets a good hip and elbow score and of course her eyes are clear. We will, without doubt  be using John and Brenda again, no, not with Ty but with Jordy, their new puppy. Who, I have to say is just the most beautiful dog you can imagine. The blog will be winding down but we wont stop it completely. There will be news and I hope to show you how well both Cali and Alba do “picking up” on the shoots we are off too in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment