Friday 2 July 2010

Vet Checks

I thought this was funny, then I am very easily amused. I called our local Vet and made an appointment to have the puppies Vet Checked. OK she said, how may puppies?. 9 said I. Pardon said she. She looked up Cali's records and said "all nine?" Yes I said, not one less and not one more. She went all gooey, as girls do!. Ohhhh that will take an hour to check all 9 and it will mean all the staff being involved. All the staff I said, how many of them are there? Oh, about 14. 14 members of staff to check 9 puppies? Oh yes she said. Each puppy will have to have a nurse look after it and when we run out of nurses the girls on the desk will have to help and when the girls on the desk have run out we'll have to use the remaining Vets. I told the lady that Jennifer and myself cope very very well looking after all 9 and Cali AND keeping house. AHHHHHH she said, you see these puppies every day and in fairness we see puppies every day but not all nine together in one lot! and Golden's to boot. Just goes to prove, Golden's can melt the hearts of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment