Monday 24 October 2011

Jobs to do, trains to catch, bets to place!!!!

I'm afraid the puppies got herded into the back patio this morning whilst Stewart did the deed inside (if you get my drift, if you don't it involves a pint of pet friendly disinfectant and a quarter ltr of Miltons). I can tell that Cali knows she has but a short time to spend with the puppies. She is play mad and so very patient. I have no idea what we will all do this time next week. When you come to visit for the last time and I start to blubber, tough, you'll have to cope with it! I can handle the 1300 odd poo's we've picked up and the 2000 gallons of wee we mopped up and the feeds every 6 hours and the 20 odd showers each puppy has had but the hardest thing will be seeing them go! Still, it's a great comfort knowing each puppy is off to the most loving of families and we will smile in the coming weeks thinking of all the puddles and laughter you will all have!

No comments:

Post a Comment