Thursday 20 October 2011

A Message from Stewart

Stewart is back at Hotel Hell. Got home at 3pm today and melted when I saw the clan! Can I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the messages, good wishes, cards and very kind words of comfort. Each and every character that was sent by text, tweeted, written and posted was so very welcome and much needed. I’d like to thank those of you who offered prayers and to help poor Jennifer who really was left with it all, as this illness came on so quickly. I feel truly blessed and am very lucky to have people like you in my life. If these little puppies turn into what we hope they will, it will be down to Jennifer. She has been a brick through all this. A demanding job, me poorly and 9 puppies. Those puppies will have the benefit of her love for the rest of their lives, as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment