Thursday 27 June 2013

Nappy Bags

Every time I see dog mess on a walk I pick it up. I use these at 35 pence per packet of 300. It costs next to nothing to clean up after your dog and bin it. I carry a pocket full of the bags and if I see a dog fouling and the owner just leave it there I offer a bag. I have been known to bag it and give it to the owner telling them that their dog has left them something and perhaps they would like to pop it into the red bin provided. The dogs love to go to Hazlemere Rec and have a run on the football pitches and go through the woods. You have no idea how much dog mess is left on these pitches and kids and adults play on them nearly every day! These dog owners are spoiling it for us who do "Pick-Bag-Bin". Please, if you are a lady alone, don't ever  approach any one when walking alone. Those that don't PBB are likely to be a bit lippy. Leave well alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment